The Supercart motorized feed cart is designed for durability and reduced maintenance cost. The Supercart controls are designed for ease of operation. A horse has been added to the gas reservoir for easy and safe fueling.
1- Unloading lever
2- Parking brake
3- Foward and reverse pedals
4- Side unloading selector (CC model only)
5- Anti-vibration motor base
6- Easy access fueling cap
7- Engine guard
8- Ventilated access door
9- Improved steering system requires 20% less effort
The engine guard is designed to prevent silage or gas from spilling on engine and muffler. Valmetal motorized feed carts are equipped with rugged, easy-start Honda engines as standard equipment.
The Supercart features a bolted floor for ease of replacement
The rear wheels are mounted directly to the hydraulic motors. Both motors are driven by a powerful hydrostatic pump, eliminating high maintenance items such as the differential, roller chains and sprockets. The design features fewer moving parts than other comparable machines.
- All drive components have a full three year limited warranty with the exception of the gas motor, which is subject to manufacturer's warranty.
- Both V-belts are extremely easy to replace.
- Valmetal's design of pulleys and tighteners allows for smooth belt operation without the bending and twisting that damage belt fibers.
- Steering cable is easy to adjust.
- Auger discharge models feature a replaceable plastic-lined auger trough.
Discharge-conveyor transmission is foot operated and all compoments are under the cart to eliminate damage from curbs and door ways.
Angle iron paddles are used on discharge-conveyor to carry a larger volume of feed. Paddle design allows conveyor speed to be reduced to prolong chain life.
- Outer auger drive bearing plate is bolted for easier access to inner bearing. Both apron and discharge conveyor are made with heavy #662 pintle chain for longer life and smooth operation.
- Apron features heavy u-shaped steel slats for strength and durability.
- Both beaters are completely redesigned to be more aggresive in all types of silage.
- Feed baffle above beaters is adjustable for different types of silage.
- Front unload models for very narrow aisles.
- High discharge models for elevated mangers (right side only).
Valmetal features exclusive six-ply tires as standard equipment. Rear traction wheels can be equipped with all tssssserrain or tractor tread tires as optional equipment. NOTE : These two types of tires are available in four (4) plies only.
Brochure et technical specifications
To download the brochure in pdf Click here