Mélangeur à 4 vis
(a traduire) To get maximum benefits from a total mixed ration.
Serious studies clearly demonstrate that, to get more benefits from total mixed feeding system (higher milk production, better weight gains, healthier animals) a certain percentage of long stem dry hay must be included in the daily ration.
Rugged and tough
Heavy duty construction throughout. From the planetary gear box and the augers to the frame, extra strength is built into every VALMETAL T.M.R. Mixer.
On the mobile models, the discharge system features a fold-up conveyor and an hydraulically powered door to regulate the flow of feed from the tractor seat
- Sprockets and heavy chains run in an enclosed oil bath to eliminate any contamination.
- Outside grease fitting bank for bearings on all models for easy maintenance.
Precise feed delivery
The hydraulically driven twin discharge augers maintain constant feed flow and require less maintenance.
- Heavy planetary gear box means less chains and sprockets and requires less horsepower.
- Four weigh bar scale system for accuracy.
- The drive system is protected by a simple shear bolt, easy to replace
- On stationary models, a convenient door opening system allows the operator to regulate the proper feed discharge and avoid overloading the conveying or feeding system.
- An optional electric door opener is available, allowing remote operation.
- The digital scale requires only one load cell.
Four auger mixing system
The mixing augers are equipped with hay relief notches. The lower augers rotate against "cutting bars" to tear apart and trim the long stems during the mixing process.
Electronic digital scales
Various models of electronic digital scale systems are available.
- Simple read-up model
- Model with preset point for light and horn ( load or unload)
- Model with batching capabilities
- Mobile mixers feature : 4 load cell system
- Stationary models require only 1 load cell.
- Block valves for tractor with only one set of hydraulic outlets
- UHMW or stainless steel bottom and side liners
- Manual flap
- Hydraulic flap
- Magnets in discharge flap
- Special discharge conveyor lengths
- For stationary model only: Electric door opening system.