High capacity Roller Mill
Because the Valmetal high capacity Silage Roller Mill has been specially designed to process corn silage coming out of the silo, it gets the job done economically with low horse poser requirements.
Since freshly roll feed is entirely digestible and palatable you will get less refusals (hard corn cobs are cut into edible pieces by the tearing action of the rolls) and less undigested grains (spring loaded rolls crack every kernel for complete digestion).Download the Brochure
Hinged hopper for quick and esay access to heavy duty rolls. Inside polyethylene liners to prevent clogging or packing.
Heavy duty leaf
Heavy duty leaf spring allows foreign objects to pass without damage to rolls. Adjustable sliding gate.
- 16″Ø X 16″ high carbon steel roll hardened to 56 Rockwell C
- 2″Ø stress proof steel shafts
- Positive differential drive (Triple V-belt)
- Hinged hopper for easy access to rolls
- Tarp bottom funnel for easy cleaning (option)
- Heavy duty leaf spring protection
- Adjustable roller cleaner
- Polyethylene inside liners to help prevent clogging or packing
- Capacity up to 1200 Lbs per minute with a 7,5 HP motor
- Dual capacity: corn silage and high moisture corn
Note: The capacity may vary depending upon quality of feed
Dry corn: 8 tons/hour
High moisture corn: 14 tons/hour