TMR Chain Mixer
The perfect mixer for an homogeneous TMR
The Valmetal Batch mixers features a heavy duty mixing auger with right and left hand flighting to blend the ingredients in the center, while the carrying chain with sturdy paddles create a tumble-mix effect for a fast, accurate mix.
The TMR chain mixer, also called "Batch mixer" is one of the best TMR mixer existing on the market ! This specific model has been sold for years by Valmetal and is, according to our customers, one marvel of efficiency !
The heavy duty carrying chain with sturdy paddles keeps the whole batch moving to create a tumble-mix effect, as the feed from the bottom is raised to the big mixing auger, where the ingredients, from the right and the left, blend under pressure on the middle at the rate of 1000 lbs/min. for a fast accurate mix.
When in operation, the full-width paddles are pulled under the feed, initiating a tumble effect and pulling the ration to the front where ingredients are cross blended and pushed upward.
- The all steel drive sprockets and carrying chains resist traction and wear. (Industrial type, mainly used bu pulp and paper mills to move logs)
- Heavy duty mixing auger with right and left hand flighting to insure very accurate mixes
- Floor and auger trough made of 3/16” stainless steeel plate for lang rust free life
- The mixer box has been reinforced of stress point for more rigidity
- Heavy scrapers clean silage off the chain and paddles
- Full-width paddles eliminate dead spots and totally empty the mixer
- A convenient door opening system allows the operator to easely regulate the proper feed discharge rate and avoid overloading the conveying or feeding equipment.
- An optional electric door opener is available, allowing remote operation
170 Pi³ (4,8 m³) with 5 HP motor
200 Pi³ (5,6 m³) with 5 HP motor
240 Pi³ (6,8 m³) with 7,5 HP motor
300 Pi³ (8,5 m³) with 7,5 HP motor
340 Pi³ (9,6 m³) with 10 HP motor
400 Pi³ (11,3 m³) with 10 HP motor